Thursday, July 2, 2009

National Anti-Boredom Month

It seems that July is National Anti-Boredom Month. I guess it's because after July 4, the summer does just seem to drag on. August doesn't drag as much as it used to because school starts so blastedly early, I guess to make up for the fact that it is the only month without an official holiday.

(Meanwhile, the cat is trying to eat the keyboard cord -- I'll have to do a post on cats sometime.)

Today is:

I Forgot Day (That should be every day for me -- my over 40 brain is fried.)

World UFO Day (Yes, there is alien life out there, and it is intelligent. It has proven its intelligence by never coming here.)

Half Way Point of 2009

Besse-en-Chandesse Day, France (Black Virgin Festival)

Corsa del Palio, Sienna, Italy (Course of the Banner, a horse race that dates back to 1232.)

Madonna di Provenzano, Italy

National Anisette Day

National Literacy Day

Salvation Army Founder's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for meandering by and letting me know you were here!
Comments on posts more than a week old are moderated.
If Blogger puts your comment in "spam jail," i'll try to get it hauled out by day's end.