Friday, July 3, 2009

Ain't Kids Wunnerful?

This morning I woke up to find a note from my # 2 Son.

"Dear Mom,

I felt sick and had a headache but the headache went away after I blew chunks. I'm fine now. By the way, I did it in the pasta pot. Sorry."

Right now, I'm so happy to be a mom I could just barf. Oh, wait, never mind, one of them already did it for me.

Today is:

Compliment Your Mirror Day (Especially if you aren't wearing your glasses when you look!)

Disobedience Day (Don't tell the kids about this one.)

Stay Out of the Sun Day

Earth at Aphelion

Chocolate Wafer Day

Garibaldi Day

St. Anatolius Day

St. Ignatius of Loyola Day

St. Thomas the Apostle Day

Sun Dance, Assinibone Tribe, Montana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for meandering by and letting me know you were here!
Comments on posts more than a week old are moderated.
If Blogger puts your comment in "spam jail," i'll try to get it hauled out by day's end.