Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Words for Wednesday, Just the Words (August 14, 2024)

 ***********************************



It's my month to provide the prompts for Words for Wednesday.  Since it becomes Wednesday in some parts of the world while it is still Tuesday here, i am providing the prompts early so you can work on them and post them when it's Wednesday where you are.


This week's prompts are:


fraud

weak

unaware

wind

cope

morning


and/or these not as common as they used to be words


fusty

prepense

clement


Charlotte/Mother Owl has also chosen Mouse Gray as the color of the month, which you may use as a prompt if you wish.


All the prompts are here as suggestions.  Use all, a few, or none as you see fit.  The point is to get the creative juices flowing in whatever manner your muse leads you.




***********************************

8 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you come up with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thecontemplativecat here. Interesting words! I hope my heat addled brain can come up with something good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My ancient dictionary has prepence with an 's' so I'm hoping it's the same word, just with English spelling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mimi, you gave us some very challenging prompts this week. My story is on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great prompts. I admire all the talented writers here that I see.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved your story using the prompts. It made me smile remembering when my 4 year old granddaughter yelled Pizza! when the police showed up at their house. She had dialed 911 believing it was Pizza Hut.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for meandering by and letting me know you were here!
Comments on posts more than a week old are moderated.
If Blogger puts your comment in "spam jail," i'll try to get it hauled out by day's end.